Sharing dates of Fairs


If you click on one of the months above it will show a list of fairs usually held that month.PLEASE, PLEASE let me know of any fair you know about and I'll add it to the list.
I apologise for not making any attempt to keep it current this is just an attempt to have a list of as many dolls house shows that I can find. Even if you see a show with an old date you can just google the name of the show to find out the date of the next one.

It would be great if you'd let me know of any I can add to the list.

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Film from April Miniatura


Here's a nice little 'taster' following the April Show.  It is from the Miniatura website.  Click on the link as it has other pictures and information.  Me? - currently on a count down....






2 comments:

  1. Hello Marilyn,
    What a great video. Thank you for sharing. How I wish I could just jump on a plane and go to the shows overseas!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is any comfort Giac - that works in reverse too. I am currently weaving a cunning plot to incorporate a winter holiday in the sun that manages to take in a Florida show (or two!) and meet up with family - right now I can't quite make the dates knit together, but by hook or by crook I will be there! Marilyn

      Delete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.